考试首页·注册会员·课程报名·支付方式·网校登陆
您现在的位置:报关员考试网 >> 报关备考 >> 报关英语 >> 文章正文
2010年报关员考试商务英语复习(4)
来源:报关员考试网  2010-3-10  收藏本页  http://www.bgycn.com/ 分享至微博

161 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。
164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。
166 Quality is even more important than quantity.
167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
168 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
169 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
170 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢?
171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
172 What's your general impression, may I ask?
173 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
176 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
179 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
180 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.    
洽谈中请你们多加关照。

[1] [2]

学员登陆
名师在线
覃珍珍老师   覃珍珍老师:
  报关员考试培训第一人,权威辅导专家,报关员考试特聘老师...[详细] 
[主讲课程][介绍]
[免费试听][报名]
关于我们 - 联系我们 - 广告服务 - 友情链接 - 网站地图 - 版权声明 - 人才招聘 - 保过协议 -有事找我点这里
客服咨询热线:010-62126633 或 400-678-3456 转 601 传 真:010-62168398(直拨)  邮编:100081
地址:北京市海淀区中关村南大街甲18号北京国际D座8层(魏公村北大口腔医院北侧) 环球天下教育集团
版权所有 © 2007 - 2010 报关员考试培训网  鄂ICP备10006094号